The delicious fare is honest, sincere and simple. It’s a melody that diners get to savour.
On the first floor, the gourmet restaurant L’Alto offers a 170m2 area, simply majestic.
Tastefully renovated, this L-shaped room with 4m high ceilings reveals the full beauty of its mouldings and its traditional fireplace. Impressive chandeliers also blend harmoniously into the setting... This area can accommodate up to 50 persons for a sit-down meal.
The gastronomic fare offered echoes the spirit of the Château and the Salle de l'Alto which were renovated and transformed by the owner. It's a subtle combination of modern and traditional, as evidenced by the furniture where Sixties design leather armchairs sit side by side with custom-made raw wood tables along contemporary lines, mouldings and a fireplace.
- Gastronomic cuisine
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Chèques déjeuners - Restaurant vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
Airport / Aerodrome
- TuesdayFrom 12:00 to 13:30
- WednesdayFrom 12:00 to 13:30
- ThursdayFrom 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:30 to 21:30
- FridayFrom 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:30 to 21:30
- SaturdayFrom 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:30 to 21:30