By choosing Tour 1 "Garonne", you will discover the main monuments of the historic centre such as Saint-Sernin Basilica and Saint-Etienne Cathedral as well as the banks of the Garonne (duration: approximately 40 minutes).
Tour 2 "Canal du Midi", takes you to other key monuments around the Ville Rose, such as the Church of La Dalbade, the Hôtel de Pierre, and the magnificent Garden Quarter (duration: approximately 40 minutes).
Audio commentaries accompany your visit and give you an insight into the history and culture of Toulouse. The audio guides are available in French, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Dutch and Italian. A special audio commentary for children is also available in French. The company is now equipped with an electric train.
Good to know :
- Pick-up and drop-off point at place du Capitole.
- Tours are ideal for families with children and for those who want to explore the city at their own pace.
- The train is accessible to all people with disabilities.
- Dogs and pushchairs are permitted.
- Groups can book a private train by contacting the company directly.
- Routes and timetables are subject to change according to traffic conditions and roadworks.
- Prices min.. (in €) Prices max. (in €)
- Base rate - full rate adult8€
- Child rate4€
- Group rate6€
- Reduced rate6€6€
- Base rate - full rate adult14€
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
Metro / Tram nearby
Toulouse bike station VélÔToulouse nearby
- MondayFrom 10:30 to 18:00
- TuesdayFrom 10:30 to 18:00
- WednesdayFrom 10:30 to 18:00
- ThursdayFrom 10:30 to 18:00
- FridayFrom 10:30 to 18:00
- SaturdayFrom 10:30 to 18:00
- SundayFrom 10:30 to 18:00