Historical sites and monuments
NOTRE-DAME D'ALET CHAPEL
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this chapel with a remarkable baroque decoration.
The first chapel was built in the XIIth century after an apparition of the Holy Virgin. It was destroyed during the Wars of Religion and rebuilt in 1673. It houses three baroque retables, burgundian style sculptures and a 17th C. terra cotta Pieta.
The + for children
Walk and prayer path in the park.
Airport / Aerodrome