The boats are powered by electric motors and have solar panels that provide part of their energy. This activity is ideal for enjoying the Garonne and the best spots in the Ville Rose in complete peace of mind!
1 hour trail :
Go up the Garonne to (re)discover the city and its monuments, the Hôtel-Dieu, the Dôme de la Grave, the Prairie des Filtres... At Pont Saint-Michel, turn around and head along the Quais de Tounis and the Quai de la Daurade to Pont Saint-Pierre.
2 hour trail :
In addition to the historic centre included in the 1-hour tour, the 2-hour trail allows you to travel along the Ile du Ramier. A change of scenery is guaranteed, with the added bonus of the tranquillity and greenery of this exceptional natural area in the heart of Toulouse!
Good to know :
- This activity is available from July to October.
- The start and finish point for these trails is Port Viguerie (left bank, next to the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Jacques).
- The maximum number of participants is 8 per boat.
- Before setting off on your adventure, captains are fully briefed by the base manager. Rest assured that the boats are very easy to handle.
- On board, a river-book guides you and offers you little anecdotes about our magnificent city of Toulouse.
- A gourmet option and a quiz option are available on the boats during the summer!
- This activity is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Prices min.. (in €) Prices max. (in €)
Base rate - Adult full fare>50€80€
Trail of 1 hour (from 2 to 8 persons)
Base rate - Adult full fare>90€144€
Trail of 2 hours (from 2 to 8 persons)
Means of payment
- Credit card
Metro / Tram nearby